Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Henoch Schonlein Purpura More Condition_symptoms About 6 Months Ago Found A Site Rickys Story On HSP Or Henoch Schonlein Purpura Need To Find Again?

About 6 months ago found a site rickys story on HSP or henoch schonlein purpura need to find again? - henoch schonlein purpura more condition_symptoms

My son has HSP close, all in the story of Ricky, and I would be their parents or grandparents who are asking the story published on treatments, and regrets how they feel, what happened diagnosis. I live in New Zealand and renal HSP is not normal, and are not offered the feeling that the drug is appropriate. Any imput on my situation would be very grateful, because I think the next step is to endanger the health and well being of my child for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment