Monday, January 11, 2010

Ebay Free Shipping Coupon I Just Bought 150 Domino's Pizza Fundraising Cards, And Now I Was Told I Can Not Sell Them, How? Why? What?

I just bought 150 Domino's Pizza Fundraising Cards, and now I was told I can not sell them, How? Why? What? - ebay free shipping coupon

A few months ago I bought sells these Dominos Pizza Fundraising Cards are $ 10. I paid $ 1.50 each. My intention was to resell them, the person who bought that I do whatever he wants with them, you can, including resale.

Ebay removed said she contacted dominoes and told them. I contacted dominoes and this he said:

They are against our copyright and trademark rights and can not buy or produce books, vouchers for offers from Domino's Pizza and sell on eBay. Thank you.

Domino's Legal Department


I do not see these cards produced for Domino. How do I sell? Domino's to pay me back? How can she do it, you need to buy products, but have no right to sell it? Well, what should I do?

URL on the eBay is dead, since he was kidnapped, but that's what I saw Auction

They offer a coupon card Buy One Get One FREE Domino's Pizza.

You will receive a card that looks exactly like the image shown above in the CARD, there are 16 Bogo free coupons on the back of the card.

Save up to $ 200. For example, if you buy a large pizza for $ 11.99, you get the 2nd Pizza at or below $ 0.00.

That's a savings of $ 11.99 ($ 12 - $ 13 tax-free) 16 x $ 12 coupons, you can save up to $ 192! This makes a great gift!

These DONT end to 15 December 2010!

You have to use a full year, and can be as much as they want to be able to use!

IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE PURCHASE, there is less shipping.

Did you have any questions, ask, and good luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The fine print on these cards will probably say something, it will not be transferred or sold.

The person who sold it violates Domino's to sell, and he was arrested. They are the unfortunate victim of his crime.

You can try to sell them other than eBay, especially if you stay under the radar, and Domino's did not catch for sale.

Even if you paid for it via Paypal, you can try through the center of the dispute and see if they can do for you.

Post a Comment